Find an AIIC Consultant to organize your interpreting team
Consultant interpreters are experienced AIIC members who can advise you and help you find the nearest and most qualified interpreters. They will put together a team of interpreters according to your needs and coordinate the entire interpretation service. They can offer practical advice on anything from seating arrangements to the rental of simultaneous interpretation equipment and where to position the interpreting booths.
An AIIC Consultant Interpreter can help answer questions like:
- How many interpreters do I need?
- What language combinations do I need?
- What type of interpreting is best, simultaneous or consecutive?
- What equipment is required?
- What practical advice do I need to follow?
- What are the costs?